RULES OF PARTICIPATION
Participation in Totally Lost project is free of charge and open to all citizens.
The submitted photos and videos must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. The entrant acknowledges that they do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph/video. No compensation claimed for by third parties will be taken into consideration by the Sponsors. All the entries will remain the property of the author. The entries must not be necessarily unpublished works: they can have already been published or displayed at exhibitions, etc.
Taking part in Totally Lost project each contributor declares under his/her own responsibility:
• that he/she has read the Contest Rules and accepts all the conditions;
• that the submitted entries (photos/videos) are his/her sole property;
• that the material is the original work created solely by the entrant and does not infringe in any way whatsoever the rights of third parties;
• that he/she submits the entries for free and authorises the reproduction and use of the same in the manner set forth in the Contest Rules;
• that he/she has asked for and has obtained the consent to display the entries by the people appearing in the photos/videos, if such a consent is needed (in this case, attach a release duly signed by the said persons);
• that no person appearing in the entries is under the age of majority or, in the event they are present, he/she has asked for and has obtained the consent to use the images by the legal guardian of the minors (in this case, attach a release duly signed by the said persons);
• that he/she takes on full criminal and civil liability for all the written material, photos and videos sent to and published by TOTALLY LOST, and releases the Sponsors from any responsibility.
Furthermore the undersigned, in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree no.196/2003 “Personal data protection code”, hereby consents to the treatment of his/her personal data exclusively for the purposes envisaged in the Contest Rules pursuant to art. 6.
USE OF THE COLLECTED PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND TEXTS
The entries, the property rights and rights of reproduction thereof are the property of the author. By participating in the contest, the entrant authorises the Sponsors to use the submitted material for the following purposes: initiatives related to TOTALLY LOST (publication of videos, texts and images on the website of the ATRIUM project, on any other websites connected to it, on the website www.spaziindecisi.it, exhibitions open to the public, catalogues, etc.) and for any other cultural initiatives aimed at the promotion of the territory and organised by the Association Spazi Indecisi, by the Municipality of Forlì or by the project partners of “ATRIUM”.
The Sponsors undertake to provide each published image with a suitable caption with the title given by the entrant.
By accepting the participation rules, the entrant expressly consents to the treatment of his/her personal data by the Sponsors. The data provided to participate in the contest will be treated in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003. By providing his/her data, the entrant implicitly authorises his/her name and last name be published in the places dedicated to the contest by the Sponsors.
This project is implemented under the European project Architecture of Ttalitarian Regimes of the XX Century in Urban Managament – ATRIUM co-funded by Sout-East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme SEE.
The project is coordinated by
• Spazi Indecisi – cultural project aimed at enhancing and re-using abandoned places, based on the principle of participation and light re-use. The group works in a constant dialogue between historic memory, witnesses and hybridisation of contemporary languages.
• Municipality of Forlì, as lead-partner of ATRIUM project.
• Province of Forlì-Cesena, as a partner of ATRIUM project.
STATEMENT OF RIGHT AND RESPONSABILITIES
This website is the property of and is under the management of Associazione Spazi Indecisi
We are not responsible for the presence of false, inappropriate or offensive contents on our site; we commit to examine every notification sent from the users related to alleged violations of content published on the platform; once we verify the effective violation, we will activate the necessary procedures to eliminate the contents, object of your request, from our platform.
we discourage entering without explicit permission in any private property (i.e. buildings or places) and/or in places that are not completely safe; in any case we will not be responsible for any damage to things or persons, caused by persons who aim to obtain information or documentation to upload on the site or who act after viewing a building or place on our site.